“Women’s healthcare is very important to me. I have spent over 30 years providing obstetrical and gynecological care to the women of south and central Texas. My practice for the past 25 years has been strictly gynecological with an emphasis on abnormal uterine bleeding and menopausal issues.”
Dr. Lozano is a DaVinci trained robotic gynecological surgeon. She has been with Westlake Gynecology since 2016. Prior to this, she was in practice in central Austin at Austin Gynecology Associates. She is a native of San Antonio, Texas and graduated from University of Texas, Health Science Center in 1981. Her ObGyn residency was obtained at John Peter Smith Hospital in Fort Worth, Texas. She practiced for a short time in San Antonio, Texas, and Phoenix, Arizona while her husband finished his residency.
Married to Michael Breen, M.D., an ObGyn on faculty with the UT Dell Medical School. They have two girls. Her hobbies include reading and walking the hike and bike trails with her dog Moose.
- St. Mary’s University, San Antonio, Texas
- Bachelor of Arts, Biology (1973-1977)
- University of Texas Health Sciences Center, San Antonio, Texas
- Medical Doctor (1977-1981)
John Peter Smith Hospital, Fort Worth, Texas
Obstetrics and Gynecology (1981-1985)
Professional work experience
- Private practice in obstetrics and gynecology, Arizona (1985-1988)
- Private practice in obstetrics and gynecology, San Antonio, TX (1988-1989)
- Private practice in obstetrics and gynecology, Austin, TX (1989-1990)
- Private practice in gynecology with Austin Gynecology Associates (1990-present)
Memberships & Societies
American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Texas Medical Association, Texas Association of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Travis County Medical Society